Cost to export, border compliance (US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Border compliance captures the time and cost associated with compliance with the economyâ€™s customs regulations and with regulations relating to other inspections that are mandatory in order for the shipment to cross the economyâ€™s border, as well as the time and cost for handling that takes place at its port or border. The time and cost for this segment include time and cost for customs clearance and inspection procedures conducted by other government agencies.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cost to export, border compliance (US$)" in the World (2015) : Democratic Republic of the Congo(2222.7), Republic of Congo(1975), Gabon(1502.5), Samoa(1400), South Africa(1257), Venezuela(1250), United Republic of Tanzania(1175), Iraq(1117.9), Syria(1112.5), Liberia(1107.5).