Time required to get electricity (days) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Time required to get electricity is the number of days to obtain a permanent electricity connection. The measure captures the median duration that the electricity utility and experts indicate is necessary in practice, rather than required by law, to complete a procedure.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Time required to get electricity (days)" in the World (2015) : Liberia(482), Madagascar(450), Bangladesh(348.94), Ukraine(263), Guinea Bissau(257), Hungary(252), Belgium(201), Algeria(180), Cambodia(179), Venezuela(178).