Private credit bureau coverage (% of adults) (World) - 2017
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Private credit bureau coverage reports the number of individuals or firms listed by a private credit bureau with current information on repayment history, unpaid debts, or credit outstanding. The number is expressed as a percentage of the adult population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Private credit bureau coverage (% of adults)" in the World (2017) : Australia(100), Canada(100), Costa Rica(100), Croatia(100), Germany(100), Iceland(100), Ireland(100), Italy(100), Japan(100), Lithuania(100).