Private credit bureau coverage (% of adults) (N.America) - 2019
* Data Description : Private credit bureau coverage reports the number of individuals or firms listed by a private credit bureau with current information on repayment history, unpaid debts, or credit outstanding. The number is expressed as a percentage of the adult population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Private credit bureau coverage (% of adults)" in the N.America (2019) : Canada(100), Dominican Republic(100), Mexico(100), Puerto Rico(100), United States of America(100), Costa Rica(86), Trinidad and Tobago(81), Panama(77), Nicaragua(56.6), El Salvador(53.2).