Business extent of disclosure index (0=less disclosure to 10=more disclosure) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Disclosure index measures the extent to which investors are protected through disclosure of ownership and financial information. The index ranges from 0 to 10, with higher values indicating more disclosure.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Business extent of disclosure index (0=less disclosure to 10=more disclosure)" in the World (2015) : Azerbaijan(10), Bulgaria(10), China(10), Indonesia(10), Macedonia(10), Malaysia(10), New Zealand(10), Singapore(10), Thailand(10), United Arab Emirates(10).