Distance to frontier score (0=lowest performance to 100=frontier) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Distance to frontier score illustrates the distance of an economy to the frontier, which represents the best performance observed on each Doing Business topic across all economies and years included since 2005. An economys distance to frontier is indicated on a scale from 0 to 100, where 0 represents the lowest performance and 100 the frontier. For example, a score of 75 in 2012 means an economy was 25 percentage points away from the frontier constructed from the best performances across all economies and across time. A score of 80 in 2013 would indicate the economy is improving.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Distance to frontier score (0=lowest performance to 100=frontier)" in the World (2015) : New Zealand(87.1347), Singapore(84.8922), Denmark(84.5094), United States of America(83.5925), United Kingdom(83.3372), South Korea(83.0895), Norway(81.8318), Sweden(81.6321), Estonia(80.5386), Australia(80.3839).