Foreign direct investment, net (BoP, current US$) (World) - 2016
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Foreign direct investment are the net inflows of investment to acquire a lasting management interest (10 percent or more of voting stock) in an enterprise operating in an economy other than that of the investor. It is the sum of equity capital, reinvestment of earnings, other long-term capital, and short-term capital as shown in the balance of payments. This series shows total net FDI. In BPM6, financial account balances are calculated as the change in assets minus the change in liabilities. Net FDI outflows are assets and net FDI inflows are liabilities. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Foreign direct investment, net (BoP, current US$)" in the World (2016) : Japan(137656000000), Germany(46543600000), France(41836500000), China(41674900000), Canada(33906100000), Switzerland(27834200000), Norway(24971000000), Ireland(23025100000), South Korea(17785200000), Spain(15800000000).