Social contributions (% of revenue) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Social contributions include social security contributions by employees, employers, and self-employed individuals, and other contributions whose source cannot be determined. They also include actual or imputed contributions to social insurance schemes operated by governments.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Social contributions (% of revenue)" in the World (2015) : Germany(54.6131), Czech Republic(45.2164), France(41.8057), Poland(40.9527), Bosnia and Herzegovina(39.0792), Switzerland(37.4567), Slovenia(36.8811), Netherlands(36.7597), Belgium(36.5063), Lithuania(35.3576).