Deposit interest rate (%) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Deposit interest rate is the rate paid by commercial or similar banks for demand, time, or savings deposits. The terms and conditions attached to these rates differ by country, however, limiting their comparability.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Deposit interest rate (%)" in the World (2015) : Argentina(21.1691), Belarus(19.9083), Iran(16.3), Turkey(14.9167), Venezuela(14.8867), Madagascar(14.6667), Armenia(14.1482), Republic of Serbia(13.6375), Ghana(13.3392), Ukraine(13.0105).