Consumer price index (2010 = 100) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Consumer price index reflects changes in the cost to the average consumer of acquiring a basket of goods and services that may be fixed or changed at specified intervals, such as yearly. The Laspeyres formula is generally used. Data are period averages.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Consumer price index (2010 = 100)" in the World (2015) : Venezuela(772.02), Sudan(349.819), South Sudan(331.852), Iran(282.09), Malawi(250.619), Ethiopia(211.403), Central African Republic(186.862), Guinea(185.637), Ukraine(180.5), Ghana(175.971).