Net primary income (BoP, current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Net primary income refers to receipts and payments of employee compensation paid to nonresident workers and investment income (receipts and payments on direct investment, portfolio investment, other investments, and receipts on reserve assets). Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Net primary income (BoP, current US$)" in the World (2015) : United States of America(203610000000), Japan(176017000000), Germany(75753000000), France(50702600000), Saudi Arabia(17280000000), Switzerland(16350800000), Norway(16101900000), Kuwait(14854500000), Denmark(9275720000), South Korea(4454600000).