Total reserves (includes gold, current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Total reserves comprise holdings of monetary gold, special drawing rights, reserves of IMF members held by the IMF, and holdings of foreign exchange under the control of monetary authorities. The gold component of these reserves is valued at year-end (December 31) London prices. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Total reserves (includes gold, current US$)" in the World (2015) : China(3405250000000), Japan(1233100000000), Saudi Arabia(626990000000), Switzerland(602403000000), United States of America(383728000000), Russia(368043000000), South Korea(366707000000), Brazil(356465000000), India(353319000000), Singapore(251876000000).