Commercial bank branches (per 100,000 adults) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Commercial bank branches are retail locations of resident commercial banks and other resident banks that function as commercial banks that provide financial services to customers and are physically separated from the main office but not organized as legally separated subsidiaries.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Commercial bank branches (per 100,000 adults)" in the World (2015) : San Marino(229.034), Luxembourg(76.8399), Mongolia(70.0542), Spain(67.5162), Bulgaria(60.1367), Seychelles(53.3479), Italy(49.8261), Switzerland(44.3477), Saint Kitts and Nevis(43.9239), Montenegro(42.971).