Current account balance (BoP, current US$) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Current account balance is the sum of net exports of goods and services, net primary income, and net secondary income. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Current account balance (BoP, current US$)" in the World (2018) : Germany(291199000000), Japan(174719000000), Russia(113455000000), Netherlands(99063400000), South Korea(76408500000), Switzerland(72186300000), Saudi Arabia(70606400000), Singapore(65072100000), Italy(50556100000), China(49091600000).