Rural population living in areas where elevation is below 5 meters (% of total population) (World) - 2010
* Data Description : Rural population below 5m is the percentage of the total population, living in areas where the elevation is 5 meters or less.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population living in areas where elevation is below 5 meters (% of total population)" in the World (2010) : Maldives(48.2364), Tuvalu(47.467), Marshall Islands(35.8679), Vietnam(29.642), Greenland(25.7209), Kiribati(18.8284), Guyana(17.1638), Seychelles(14.1763), Kuwait(14.0269), Mauritania(13.5595).