Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (% of total) (World) - 2006
* Data Description : Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions are emissions produced through fertilizer use (synthetic and animal manure), animal waste management, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (% of total)" in the World (2006) : Solomon Islands(99.3095), American Samoa(99.2005), Tuvalu(98.4624), Federated States of Micronesia(98.2182), Puerto Rico(96.1586), Uruguay(96.1237), Vanuatu(95.784), Tonga(95.3058), New Zealand(94.6448), Botswana(93.8142).