Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (% of total) (World) - 2008
* Data Description : Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions are emissions produced through fertilizer use (synthetic and animal manure), animal waste management, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (% of total)" in the World (2008) : Solomon Islands(99.2725), American Samoa(99.1842), Tuvalu(98.4501), Federated States of Micronesia(98.1969), Puerto Rico(96.0487), Uruguay(96.0466), Tonga(95.8031), Vanuatu(95.7117), New Zealand(95.0999), Botswana(93.9004).