Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent) (World) - 2008
* Data Description : Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions are emissions produced through fertilizer use (synthetic and animal manure), animal waste management, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent)" in the World (2008) : China(375436), United States of America(174287), India(162343), Brazil(155717), Central African Republic(89031.5), Sudan(80773.3), Indonesia(63844.1), Argentina(49035.1), Australia(46332.7), Ethiopia(32521.1).