Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent) (World) - 2006
* Data Description : Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions are emissions produced through fertilizer use (synthetic and animal manure), animal waste management, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural nitrous oxide emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent)" in the World (2006) : China(358356), United States of America(176504), India(158644), Brazil(149355), Central African Republic(84042.1), Indonesia(82997.1), Sudan(63069.5), Australia(45969.3), Argentina(45691.5), Ethiopia(33310.5).