Agricultural methane emissions (% of total) (World) - 2008
* Data Description : Agricultural methane emissions are emissions from animals, animal waste, rice production, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural methane emissions (% of total)" in the World (2008) : Solomon Islands(96.8316), Uruguay(92.7706), Namibia(91.9982), New Zealand(90.9659), Sudan(87.8753), Mongolia(87.5036), East Timor(86.3999), Vanuatu(85.3836), Mauritania(83.1178), Chad(82.8721).