Agricultural methane emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent) (World) - 2008
* Data Description : Agricultural methane emissions are emissions from animals, animal waste, rice production, agricultural waste burning (nonenergy, on-site), and savannah burning.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural methane emissions (thousand metric tons of CO2 equivalent)" in the World (2008) : China(577909), India(380029), Brazil(315950), United States of America(196940), Pakistan(93918.2), Indonesia(88823.5), Sudan(88747), Central African Republic(74004), Argentina(71924.4), Australia(69460.8).