Electricity production from nuclear sources (% of total) (World) - 2011
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Sources of electricity refer to the inputs used to generate electricity. Nuclear power refers to electricity produced by nuclear power plants.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Electricity production from nuclear sources (% of total)" in the World (2011) : France(79.5118), Slovakia(54.4789), Belgium(54.187), Ukraine(46.2936), Hungary(43.5465), Switzerland(42.4723), Sweden(40.2485), Slovenia(39.0512), Armenia(34.2934), Bulgaria(32.613).