Access to electricity, rural (% of rural population) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Access to electricity, rural is the percentage of rural population with access to electricity.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Access to electricity, rural (% of rural population)" in the World (2016) : Albania(100), Andorra(100), Antigua and Barbuda(100), Armenia(100), Australia(100), Austria(100), Azerbaijan(100), Bahrain(100), Barbados(100), Belarus(100).