Cereal yield (kg per hectare) (World) - 2017
* Data Description : Cereal yield, measured as kilograms per hectare of harvested land, includes wheat, rice, maize, barley, oats, rye, millet, sorghum, buckwheat, and mixed grains. Production data on cereals relate to crops harvested for dry grain only. Cereal crops harvested for hay or harvested green for food, feed, or silage and those used for grazing are excluded. The FAO allocates production data to the calendar year in which the bulk of the harvest took place. Most of a crop harvested near the end of a year will be used in the following year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cereal yield (kg per hectare)" in the World (2017) : Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(26110.2), United Arab Emirates(23576.3), Oman(12964.2), Belgium(9050.7), The Bahamas(8817.8), Netherlands(8794.1), Ireland(8785), New Zealand(8464.4), United States of America(8280.8), Northern Cyprus(7848.6).