Livestock production index (2004-2006 = 100) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Livestock production index includes meat and milk from all sources, dairy products such as cheese, and eggs, honey, raw silk, wool, and hides and skins.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Livestock production index (2004-2006 = 100)" in the World (2016) : Bahrain(359.72), Malawi(243.73), Sierra Leone(214.46), Myanmar(208.06), Zambia(200.58), Qatar(198.78), Kuwait(196.85), Brunei(187.03), Azerbaijan(182.41), Republic of Congo(177.07).