Food production index (2004-2006 = 100) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Food production index covers food crops that are considered edible and that contain nutrients. Coffee and tea are excluded because, although edible, they have no nutritive value.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Food production index (2004-2006 = 100)" in the World (2016) : Laos(211.35), Sierra Leone(201.22), Bahrain(200.76), Angola(192.85), Kuwait(191.59), Cambodia(187.64), Paraguay(183.72), Cameroon(181.65), Zambia(179.77), Niger(176.35).