Crop production index (2004-2006 = 100) (Africa) - 2011
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Crop production index shows agricultural production for each year relative to the base period 2004-2006. It includes all crops except fodder crops. Regional and income group aggregates for the FAOs production indexes are calculated from the underlying values in international dollars, normalized to the base period 2004-2006.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Crop production index (2004-2006 = 100)" in the Africa (2011) : Angola(201.11), Zambia(178.11), Mozambique(172.33), Malawi(163.8), Niger(155.47), Sierra Leone(154.9), Rwanda(154.28), Cameroon(149.18), Ethiopia(144.86), Mali(141).