Cereal production (metric tons) (World) - 2017
* Data Description : Production data on cereals relate to crops harvested for dry grain only. Cereal crops harvested for hay or harvested green for food, feed, or silage and those used for grazing are excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cereal production (metric tons)" in the World (2017) : China(617930000), United States of America(440117000), India(313610000), Russia(131144000), Brazil(117784000), Indonesia(109334000), Argentina(76397200), France(64496000), Ukraine(60686000), Canada(56310700).