Agricultural machinery, tractors per 100 sq. km of arable land (Africa) - 2006
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Agricultural machinery refers to the number of wheel and crawler tractors (excluding garden tractors) in use in agriculture at the end of the calendar year specified or during the first quarter of the following year. Arable land includes land defined by the FAO as land under temporary crops (double-cropped areas are counted once), temporary meadows for mowing or for pasture, land under market or kitchen gardens, and land temporarily fallow. Land abandoned as a result of shifting cultivation is excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural machinery, tractors per 100 sq. km of arable land" in the Africa (2006) : Egypt(385.094), Tunisia(140.731), Botswana(140.1), Algeria(137.032), Swaziland(85.5056), Djibouti(46.1538), Somalia(12.0263), Sudan(10.4613), Mauritania(9.75), Nigeria(6.52147).