Fertilizer consumption (% of fertilizer production) (World) - 2015
* Data Description : Fertilizer consumption measures the quantity of plant nutrients used per unit of arable land. Fertilizer products cover nitrogenous, potash, and phosphate fertilizers (including ground rock phosphate). Traditional nutrients--animal and plant manures--are not included. For the purpose of data dissemination, FAO has adopted the concept of a calendar year (January to December). Some countries compile fertilizer data on a calendar year basis, while others are on a split-year basis.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Fertilizer consumption (% of fertilizer production)" in the World (2015) : Estonia(67030.8), Thailand(2427.83), Sri Lanka(2427.59), Uruguay(1316.85), Philippines(886.855), Afghanistan(590.067), Cuba(560.194), Colombia(537.943), Czech Republic(511.846), Bangladesh(476.95).