Average precipitation in depth (mm per year) (World) - 2014
* Data Description : Average precipitation is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Average precipitation in depth (mm per year)" in the World (2014) : Colombia(3240), Sao Tome and Principe(3200), Papua New Guinea(3142), Solomon Islands(3028), Panama(2928), Costa Rica(2926), Malaysia(2875), Brunei(2722), Indonesia(2702), Bangladesh(2666).