Use of IMF credit (DOD, current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Use of IMF Credit: Data related to the operations of the IMF are provided by the IMF Treasurerâ€™s Department. They are converted from special drawing rights into dollars using end-of-period exchange rates for stocks and average-over-the-period exchange rates for flows. IMF trust fund operations under the Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility, Extended Fund Facility, Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility, and Structural Adjustment Facility (Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility in 1999) are presented together with all of the IMFâ€™s special facilities (buffer stock, supplemental reserve, compensatory and contingency facilities, oil facilities, and other facilities). SDR allocations are also included in this category. According to the BPM6, SDR allocations are recorded as the incurrence of a debt liability of the member receiving them (because of a requirement to repay the allocation in certain circumstances, and also because interest accrues). This debt item is introduced for the first time this year with historical data starting in 1999.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Use of IMF credit (DOD, current US$)" in the World (2015) : Ukraine(12485700000), China(9685790000), Russia(7859590000), Pakistan(6358510000), India(5512790000), Brazil(4000710000), Mexico(3950990000), Venezuela(3524270000), Argentina(2799230000), Indonesia(2744350000).