Agricultural irrigated land (% of total agricultural land) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Agricultural irrigated land refers to agricultural areas purposely provided with water, including land irrigated by controlled flooding.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural irrigated land (% of total agricultural land)" in the World (2016) : Bangladesh(59.7115), Pakistan(50.5103), Malta(33.7187), Israel(32.8383), Azerbaijan(29.8114), Cyprus(22.2559), United Arab Emirates(21.5535), Greece(19.6871), Albania(19.5735), Mauritius(19.5349).