Forest area (% of land area) (World) - 2015
* Data Description : Forest area is land under natural or planted stands of trees of at least 5 meters in situ, whether productive or not, and excludes tree stands in agricultural production systems (for example, in fruit plantations and agroforestry systems) and trees in urban parks and gardens.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Forest area (% of land area)" in the World (2015) : Suriname(98.2821), Federated States of Micronesia(91.8143), Gabon(89.2615), Seychelles(88.413), American Samoa(87.7), Palau(87.6087), Guyana(83.9522), Laos(81.2886), Solomon Islands(78.0636), Papua New Guinea(74.1046).