High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : High-technology exports are products with high R&D intensity, such as in aerospace, computers, pharmaceuticals, scientific instruments, and electrical machinery.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports)" in the World (2015) : Philippines(53.0641), Singapore(49.2754), Malaysia(42.8009), Sao Tome and Principe(42.2571), Kazakhstan(41.1905), Palau(40.671), Laos(35.2078), Malta(30.1968), France(26.8472), South Korea(26.8415).