Merchandise exports by the reporting economy (current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Merchandise exports by the reporting economy are the total merchandise exports by the reporting economy to the rest of the world, as reported in the IMFs Direction of trade database. Data are in current US$.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Merchandise exports by the reporting economy (current US$)" in the World (2015) : China(2280540000000), United States of America(1504570000000), Germany(1326210000000), Japan(624801000000), Netherlands(570442000000), South Korea(526757000000), France(506102000000), United Kingdom(459633000000), Italy(456989000000), Canada(408265000000).