Merchandise exports to economies in the Arab World (% of total merchandise exports) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Merchandise exports to economies in the Arab World are the sum of merchandise exports by the reporting economy to economies in the Arab World. Data are expressed as a percentage of total merchandise exports by the economy. Data are computed only if at least half of the economies in the partner country group had non-missing data.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Merchandise exports to economies in the Arab World (% of total merchandise exports)" in the World (2015) : Somalia(86.2081), Yemen(72.7604), Syria(66.9176), Bahrain(61.478), Sudan(57.878), Lebanon(54.0606), Jordan(50.9442), Ethiopia(38.9777), Egypt(37.9248), Djibouti(35.2342).