Export unit value index (2000 = 100) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Export unit value indices come from UNCTADs trade database. Unit value indices are based on data reported by countries that demonstrate consistency under UNCTAD quality controls, supplemented by UNCTADâ€™s estimates using the previous yearâ€™s trade values at the Standard International Trade Classification three-digit level as weights. To improve data coverage, especially for the latest periods, UNCTAD constructs a set of average prices indexes at the three-digit product classification of the Standard International Trade Classification revision 3 using UNCTADâ€™s Commodity Price Statistics, internaÂ¬tional and national sources, and UNCTAD secretariat estimates.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Export unit value index (2000 = 100)" in the World (2015) : Dominican Republic(432.703), Papua New Guinea(306.584), Turkmenistan(283.506), Ivory Coast(281.356), Niger(275.511), Peru(268.549), Ghana(268.268), Mongolia(266.309), Zambia(263.246), Mali(259.693).