Currency composition of PPG debt, Multiple currencies (%) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : The percentage of external long-term public and publicly-guaranteed debt contracted in multiple currencies for the low- and middle-income countries.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Currency composition of PPG debt, Multiple currencies (%)" in the World (2018) : Swaziland(17.3233), Zimbabwe(11.8962), Tonga(10.246), Nepal(10.2364), Somalia(8.1139), Solomon Islands(4.9686), Samoa(4.9425), Bangladesh(4.4137), Bosnia and Herzegovina(3.7339), Vanuatu(3.4209).