Merchandise imports from economies in the Arab World (% of total merchandise imports) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Merchandise imports from economies in the Arab World are the sum of merchandise imports by the reporting economy from economies in the Arab World. Data are expressed as a percentage of total merchandise imports by the economy. Data are computed only if at least half of the economies in the partner country group had non-missing data.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Merchandise imports from economies in the Arab World (% of total merchandise imports)" in the World (2015) : Oman(47.6098), United Republic of Tanzania(47.1806), Djibouti(42.2844), Eritrea(40.984), Bahrain(38.6513), Comoros(29.7101), Iran(28.4359), Seychelles(27.4613), Yemen(27.2393), Pakistan(27.1825).