Tariff rate, applied, simple mean, all products (%) (N.America) - 2015
* Data Description : Simple mean applied tariff is the unweighted average of effectively applied rates for all products subject to tariffs calculated for all traded goods. Data are classified using the Harmonized System of trade at the six- or eight-digit level. Tariff line data were matched to Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) revision 3 codes to define commodity groups. Effectively applied tariff rates at the six- and eight-digit product level are averaged for products in each commodity group. When the effectively applied rate is unavailable, the most favored nation rate is used instead. To the extent possible, specific rates have been converted to their ad valorem equivalent rates and have been included in the calculation of simple mean tariffs.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Tariff rate, applied, simple mean, all products (%)" in the N.America (2015) : The Bahamas(28.08), Dominica(13.87), Antigua and Barbuda(12.38), Saint Kitts and Nevis(11.66), Belize(11.4), Grenada(11.23), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(10.19), Cuba(9.85), Jamaica(9.7), Saint Lucia(8.16).