Share of tariff lines with international peaks, all products (%) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Share of tariff lines with international peaks is the share of lines in the tariff schedule with tariff rates that exceed 15 percent. It provides an indication of how selectively tariffs are applied.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Share of tariff lines with international peaks, all products (%)" in the World (2015) : Tonga(65.9815), The Bahamas(62.2265), Ethiopia(54.9368), Dominica(51.2054), Antigua and Barbuda(50.9965), Comoros(50.3588), Gabon(48.7264), Central African Republic(48.5714), Pakistan(48.5068), Azerbaijan(47.8793).