Binding coverage, all products (%) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Binding coverage is the percentage of product lines with an agreed bound rate. Bound rates result from trade negotiations incorporated into a countrys schedule of concessions and are thus enforceable.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Binding coverage, all products (%)" in the World (2015) : Albania(100), Angola(100), Argentina(100), Armenia(100), Austria(100), Belgium(100), Bolivia(100), Brazil(100), Bulgaria(100), Chile(100).