Tariff rate, most favored nation, simple mean, manufactured products (%) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Simple mean most favored nation tariff rate is the unweighted average of most favored nation rates for all products subject to tariffs calculated for all traded goods. Data are classified using the Harmonized System of trade at the six- or eight-digit level. Tariff line data were matched to Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) revision 3 codes to define commodity groups. Manufactured products are commodities classified in SITC revision 3 sections 5-8 excluding division 68.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Tariff rate, most favored nation, simple mean, manufactured products (%)" in the World (2015) : The Bahamas(36.5), Algeria(18.17), Bhutan(18.15), Ethiopia(17.39), Chad(17.36), Central African Republic(17.29), Gabon(17.28), Comoros(16.07), Argentina(15.31), Brazil(15.21).