International tourism, expenditures (% of total imports) (Oceania) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : International tourism expenditures are expenditures of international outbound visitors in other countries, including payments to foreign carriers for international transport. These expenditures may include those by residents traveling abroad as same-day visitors, except in cases where these are important enough to justify separate classification. For some countries they do not include expenditures for passenger transport items. Their share in imports is calculated as a ratio to imports of goods and services, which comprise all transactions between residents of a country and the rest of the world involving a change of ownership from nonresidents to residents of general merchandise, goods sent for processing and repairs, nonmonetary gold, and services.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "International tourism, expenditures (% of total imports)" in the Oceania (2015) : Philippines(13.1696), Australia(10.8033), Palau(10.4547), Solomon Islands(9.78551), New Zealand(7.83344), Vanuatu(6.98134), Indonesia(5.90385), Malaysia(5.7306), Fiji(5.0675), Papua New Guinea(3.59683).