International tourism, expenditures for passenger transport items (current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : International tourism expenditures for passenger transport items are expenditures of international outbound visitors in other countries for all services provided during international transportation by nonresident carriers. Also included are passenger services performed within an economy by nonresident carriers. Excluded are passenger services provided to nonresidents by resident carriers within the resident economies
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "International tourism, expenditures for passenger transport items (current US$)" in the World (2015) : United States of America(35494000000), United Kingdom(16011000000), France(8184000000), Germany(7881000000), Japan(7278000000), Canada(6109000000), Australia(4880000000), Russia(3502000000), Nigeria(3483000000), Qatar(3470000000).