International tourism, receipts (% of total exports) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : International tourism receipts are expenditures by international inbound visitors, including payments to national carriers for international transport. These receipts include any other prepayment made for goods or services received in the destination country. They also may include receipts from same-day visitors, except when these are important enough to justify separate classification. For some countries they do not include receipts for passenger transport items. Their share in exports is calculated as a ratio to exports of goods and services, which comprise all transactions between residents of a country and the rest of the world involving a change of ownership from residents to nonresidents of general merchandise, goods sent for processing and repairs, nonmonetary gold, and services.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "International tourism, receipts (% of total exports)" in the World (2015) : Palau(87.1299), Maldives(85.5702), Grenada(85.2469), Dominica(80.2603), Vanuatu(78.9344), Saint Lucia(77.8658), The Bahamas(74.765), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(72.3341), Sao Tome and Principe(69.5034), Antigua and Barbuda(69.0522).