Urban population (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Urban population refers to people living in urban areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated using World Bank population estimates and urban ratios from the United Nations World Urbanization Prospects. Aggregation of urban and rural population may not add up to total population because of different country coverages.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Urban population" in the World (2015) : China(761027000), India(429429000), United States of America(261954000), Brazil(175375000), Indonesia(137752000), Japan(116183000), Russia(106704000), Mexico(96615300), Nigeria(86652500), Pakistan(71845600).