Rural population growth (annual %) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Rural population refers to people living in rural areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated as the difference between total population and urban population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population growth (annual %)" in the World (2016) : Niger(3.80872), Maldives(3.73462), Bahrain(3.02629), Chad(2.93467), Uganda(2.92638), Burundi(2.82381), Rwanda(2.53968), Afghanistan(2.48932), Vanuatu(2.48637), Malawi(2.47901).