Rural population growth (annual %) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Rural population refers to people living in rural areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated as the difference between total population and urban population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population growth (annual %)" in the World (2018) : Bahrain(3.9829), Niger(3.72717), Maldives(3.10464), Uganda(2.96598), Burundi(2.79263), Chad(2.76268), Rwanda(2.54018), Malawi(2.37381), Vanuatu(2.33188), Guinea(2.29122).