Rural population growth (annual %) (S.America) - 2016
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Rural population refers to people living in rural areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated as the difference between total population and urban population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population growth (annual %)" in the S.America (2016) : Suriname(1.01056), Venezuela(0.834511), Ecuador(0.832452), Paraguay(0.648125), Guyana(0.470045), Bolivia(0.234815), Peru(-0.225679), Colombia(-0.284232), United Kingdom(-0.691711), Argentina(-0.75166).