Rural population growth (annual %) (S.America) - 2016
* Data Description : Rural population refers to people living in rural areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated as the difference between total population and urban population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population growth (annual %)" in the S.America (2016) : Ecuador(1.33462), Suriname(1.06963), Chile(0.833517), Peru(0.676136), Paraguay(0.618008), Guyana(0.455636), Bolivia(0.382578), Colombia(-0.354496), Argentina(-0.412893), United Kingdom(-0.793766).