Rural population (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Rural population refers to people living in rural areas as defined by national statistical offices. It is calculated as the difference between total population and urban population. Aggregation of urban and rural population may not add up to total population because of different country coverages.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural population" in the World (2018) : India(892322000), China(568902000), Pakistan(134404000), Indonesia(119579000), Bangladesh(102248000), Nigeria(97263600), Ethiopia(86546300), Vietnam(61223200), United States of America(58052600), Philippines(56624700).