Technicians in R&D (per million people) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The number of technicians participated in Research & Development (R&D), expressed as per million. Technicians and equivalent staff are people who perform scientific and technical tasks involving the application of concepts and operational methods, normally under the supervision of researchers. R&D covers basic research, applied research, and experimental development.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Technicians in R&D (per million people)" in the World (2015) : Luxembourg(3144.54), Slovenia(2403.84), Iceland(2106.12), Czech Republic(1835.32), United Kingdom(1346.03), South Korea(1224.89), Ireland(1056.8), Croatia(744.52), Malta(742.828), Hungary(721.662).